Find reports on a range of topics about health equality from the IHE and other organisations
Got a project, report or case study to share?
Add your contribution to the global health equality discussion.
DRIVERS: Social Inequalities in Early Childhood Health and Development, Evidence and Policy Implications,
- Social Inequalities in early childhood health and development, evidence and policy implications
- Working conditions and health inequalities, evidence and policy implications
- The role of income and social protection for inequalities in health, evidence and policy implications
The Drivers Project recently published three important reports looking at Health Equity, including one by our team at the Institute:
The three reports are:
- Social Inequalities in Early Childhood Health and Development, Evidence and Policy Implications, by Hynek Pikhart, Milagros Ruiz, Joana Morrison, Peter Goldblatt & Michael Marmot. Also see the Appendices.
- Working Conditions and Health Inequalities, Evidence and Policy Implications, by Johannes Siegrist, Diego Montano & Hanno Hoven.
- The Role of Income and Social Protection for Inequalities in Health, Evidence and Policy Implications, by Olle Lundberg, Monica Åberg Yngwe, Kersti Bergqvist & Ola Sjöberg.
The project's final recommendations were presented on 3 February 2015, at a conference held at the Residence Palace in Brussels. The final recommendations document and policy briefs are available from the publications section of their website.
By Hynek Pikhart, Milagros Ruiz, Joana Morrison, Peter Goldblatt & Michael Marmot Feb 2015