Throughout this website there are a number of existing products that we hope will be of help to you and your organisation. However, IHE can also provide specific advice and products to suit needs and objectives.
We provide research and policy advice to a range of clients that have included: The NHS, the Department of Health, Public Health England, and local authorities in England, third sector organisations such as Friends of the Earth, 4 Children and Arms Length Bodies.
We also work with; international organisations including the WHO, EU, UNICEF, UNDP, DFID the WMA and a number of NGOs.
- Evidence reviews on specific aspects of the Social Determinants of Health
- Strategic country and area reviews on the Social Determinants of Health
- Action orientated research and consultancy to embed change
- Advice on measurement and monitoring
- Assistance in creating strategy documents
- Policy, what works, and return on investment advice
- Facilitation of events and workshops
- Advice on evaluation
- Advocacy through presentations, lectures and media interviews
- Learning and training materials for professionals
- Professional analytical services – steering, data analysis, research design
To discuss the commissioning of a new piece of work please get in touch, and take a look at our previous works.