SEEDS UNDP Phase II: New methodology and toolkit to support UNDP; the UN and national partners' response to complexity of health and development
Addressing social, economic and environmental determinants of health and the health divide in the context of sustainable human development (SEEDS) - Phase II
A new methodology and toolkit to support UNDP; the UN and national partners' response to complexity of health and development
The IHE worked with UNDP and WHO to develop a methodology and toolkit to support UNDP; the UN and national partners to respond to the increasing complexity and interconnectedness of health and development by connecting the dots across the Sustainable Development Goals and putting people at the core of sustainable development.
These cutting edge products are designed to help identify, conceptualize and strengthen potential and existing co-benefits for health and development and enable inter-sectoral and inter-Agency action on SEEDs of health and health equity
UNDP has launched the package of Strategic SEEDs publications including:
- SEEDs Equity Identifier – UNDP’s SEEDs of H/HE Screening Tool for Development Practitioners.
- Guidance Note – On identifying and prioritizing SEEDs of Health and Health Equity using the SEEDs Equity Identifier – Part A.
- SEEDs Glossary conceptualizes and defines all SEEDs of health applied in UNDP’s SEEDs of health and health methodology and toolkits.
- Screening Results – Using the SEEDs Equity Identifier at UNDP Belarus.
- Evaluation Report – Testing the SEEDs Equity Identifier.