The Institute is engaged in a number of ongoing research and review projects, with local, national or global reach, and we continue to advocate for health equity and action on the social determinants of health.
We do this by presenting at events, by teaching and delivering lectures at UCL, by working with influential network groups, and through our writings and publications for jounals and other media outlets.
In summary, in 2017 UCL IHE will work in some capacity with the following organisations:
- Pan American Health Organisation (PAHO) - Commission on Equity and Health Inequalities in the Americas
- Horizon 2020 (INHERIT) - INter-sectoral Health and Environment Research for InnovaTion
- Horizon 2020 (Cities for People) - Smart Cities and Communities
- Horizon 2020 (Lifepath) - Healthy Ageing for All
- NHS England - Tackling inequalities in health and wellbeing for people with learning disabilities.
- Public Health England - UK Health Forum country profiles using Social Determiants indicators
- Health Foundation - In collaboration with NCP
- DIFID Tanzania - Creating Healthy Cities in Tanzania: using the SDoH framework to understand how urbanisation impacts on human development in Tanzanian cities
- London Mayor Health Inequality Steering Group
To find out more about our contribution to a specific project, or how we could help you, please get in touch.