05/11/18Two in five people with learning disabilities not diagnosed in childhood
In response to the release of our report: A Fair, Supportive Society: Summary Report.
Various news outlets covered the story, including:
- Guardian - 'Two in five people with learning disabilities not diagnosed in childhood'
- Guardian - 'My life is just as important as everybody else's'
- BBC - 'Children with learning disabilities 'failed by society''
- Times - 'People with learning disabilities will die too soon to claim pensions'
- Teaching Times - Failed By Society
- Sun p13 - ‘Fatal Disability’
- Mirror p11 - ‘Tory shame as disabled people ‘are dying early’
- i p4 - ‘People with learning difficulties die up to 20 years prematurely’