- Build Back Fairer: Achieving Health Equity in the Eastern Mediterranean Region
- Build Back Fairer: The COVID-19 Marmot Review
- Health Equity in England: Marmot Review 10 Years On
- UCL IHE is partnering with the Chinese University of Hong Kong Institute of Health Equity for a 5 year collaboration.
- Just Societies: Health Equity and Dignified Lives
- Working Toward Health Equity
- Action on the Social Determinants of Health
- Monitoring and Evaluating Progress
- Promoting What Works
Greater Manchester Evaluation 2020
Coventry Marmot City Evaluation 2020
Latest News Coverage
Miserly social protection, related to "the sense on the part of the white majority that more generous policies woul… https://t.co/5xt7GfZQkw05/05/21
Explore themes to address the Social Determinants of Health
The Marmot Review 2010
We feel it’s the right time for the social determinants of health approach to become the foundation of global and local health policy. We've made significant in-roads, as we see politicians of all major parties in England, and practioners from all over the world embrace our evidence and plans for action. You can help us to build our capacity to do more by supporting us.