- Evidence Review: Housing and Health Inequalities in London
- Reducing health inequalities in Luton: A Marmot Town.
- Fuel Poverty, Cold Homes and Inequalities in the UK
- The Business of Health Equity: The Marmot Review for Industry
- COVID-19, the Social Determinants of Health and Health Equity - WHO Evidence Brief
- Marmot chairs the Lancashire and South Cumbria Health Equity Commission (HEC)
- Build Back Fairer: Reducing Socioeconomic Inequalities in Health in Hong Kong
- #BuildBackFairer in Greater Manchester: Health Equity and Dignified Lives - Review Launch
- Legal & General (L&G) IHE Places Fund
- Build Back Fairer: Achieving Health Equity in the Eastern Mediterranean Region
- Health Equity in England: Marmot Review 10 Years On
- Children and Young People’s Health Equity Collaborative
Explore our #BuildBackFairer Resources & Reports
The Marmot Review 2010
Explore themes to address the Social Determinants of Health
We feel it’s the right time for the social determinants of health approach to become the foundation of global and local health policy. We've made significant in-roads, as we see politicians of all major parties in England, and practioners from all over the world embrace our evidence and plans for action. You can help us to build our capacity to do more by supporting us.